The NFS-640 intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel is part of the ONYX® Series of Fire Alarm Controls from NOTIFIER. As a stand-alone small-to-large system, or as a large network, the ONYX® Series of products meets virtually every application requirement. Designed with modularity and for ease of system planning, the NFS-640 can be configured with just a few devices for small building applications, or for a large campus or high-rise application. Simply add additional peripheral equipment to suit the application.
Features and Benefits:
- One, expandable to two, isolated intelligent Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) Style 4, 6 or 7.
- Up to 159 detectors (any mix of ion, photo, thermal, or multisensor) and 159 modules (N.O. manual stations, two-wire smoke, notification, or relay) per SLC. 318 devices per loop/ 636 per FACP or network node.
- Standard 80-character display, 640-character large display, or display-less (a node on a network). • Network option – 103 nodes supported (NFS-640, NCA Network Annunciator, or NCS Network Control Station) using wire or fiber-optic connections.
- 6.0 amp switch mode power supply with four Class A/B builtin Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC). Selectable System Sensor strobe synchronization.
- Built-in Alarm, Trouble, and Supervisory relays.
- Up to 64 output circuits per FACP or network node; circuits configurable online.